Robert Valin is a Certified Professional Coach and member of the International Coach Federation (ICF). A graduate of The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching, Robert is also an Energy Leadership Master Practitioner.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the benefits of Energy Leadership or contact me for a personal assessment.
Through a series of profound, life changing conversations and exercises, we work together to unlock your true potential, gaining a deeper understanding of who you really are—and who you’re meant to be. You’ll create a stronger sense of self, with better communication in your relationships and greater passion, purpose and balance in your life.
What you’ll get from me is unbelievable passion and support
Those who know me describe me as super creative and supportive—a free thinker with a positive “can-do” attitude who’s caring, honest and passionate about life. Add to that a colorful yet off-beat sense of humor and that pretty much sums me up. The bottom line is nothing makes me happier than helping others succeed. I’m great at it because I love it!
I don’t fit into a conventional box and neither should you
We all have something unique to offer the world. Personally, I’ve had successful careers in finance, as professional actor and voice over artist, a graphic designer, creative director and large scale LGBT event producer, to name just a few. Each of those have made me who I am today and I believe each of us needs to bring our whole self—unapologetically—to everything we do. I’m personally committed to getting you results that make an impact on the people you love and the world around you.
SO WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
IT’S ABOUT KNOWING WHAT TO ASK
COACHING ISN’T THERAPY
COACHING ISN’T CONSULTING
IS LIFE COACHING FOR YOU?
Understanding what coaching is—and what it isn’t—is crucial in determining whether you think it’s appropriate for you. Now that you know more about coaching, I’d like to ask you a few questions:
- Where in your life do you feel stuck and really desire to get moving again?
- What would your life look like if you were no longer stuck?
- What would it take to get you moving forward again?
Personal Success & Relationships
It’s human nature to get stuck—we all do at times. The life coaching process will help you discover new ways to get moving again to create the life you’ve always wanted. Think about what it would feel like to:
- Have more time, success, and joy
- Change your thinking process from “what’s impossible” to “what’s possible”
- Learn how to keep moving forward rather than backward
- Build more confidence and believe in yourself again
- Uncover the blocks that keep you from being your best and most authentic self
- Have stronger, deeper relationships
In today’s world, it often feels impossible to get it all done, leaving us overwhelmed, exhausted and stuck. The life coaching process helps to pull you out of paralysis and keep you moving towards building a successful business. Think about what it would feel like to:
- Have more time, success and joy
- Identify what makes you enjoy work—and why you got into it in the first place
- Find out how to let go of what you’re good at doing and focus on what you’re really great at doing
- Develop solid boundaries for your work and personal life
- Know what to focus on next for the best possible impact
- Be able to breathe and get motivated again
- Create a crystal clear strategy and marketing plan to reach your target audience and gain more customers
Robert is an essential part of my life, he is loyal, dedicated and ethical, I give him my highest recommendation—he is just amazing!
TAKE THE FIRST STEP.
Ready to Get Started? I’d Love To Hear From You